[Snort-users] Flexible Response not working

Atul Shrivastava atulsh at ...7851...
Fri Jan 3 01:32:56 EST 2003

Hello All,

I have configured the Snort with "--enable-flexresp" but still it is not
blocking the connection and only generating the alerts for some particular
rule. Is there any way by which we can test that this facility
(Flexresp) works. Or we can manually test the command "RESP" & "REACT"
Thanks in advance.

Regards and have a nice day,
                           Atul Shrivastava
	                   Info Structure Services