[Snort-users] Snort ---- Not Blocking Connection

Atul Shrivastava atulsh at ...7851...
Thu Jan 2 20:36:25 EST 2003

Hello All,

I have compiled snort with Flexresp and made rules such that if a rule is met then rest: rst_all ...... but snort is not blocking connection... It is detecting rule and generating alerts but can't block the connection. Can anyone solve my problem. I want to know how can I block certain connection detected by my snort sensor.
Thanks in advance.

Regards and have a nice day,
                           Atul Shrivastava
                           Info Structure Services