[Snort-users] Re: snort doesn't work after while

Azary Hossain hba_id at ...131...
Thu Jan 2 08:11:04 EST 2003

Hello again,
 My snort crashes almost times and I don't know what should I do :( .
 after crashing appears messages like these :
 ICMP Unreachable IP short header (1 bytes)
 ICMP Unreachable IP short header (1 bytes)
 ICMP Unreachable IP short header (1 bytes)
 ICMP Unreachable IP short header (2 bytes)
 ICMP Unreachable IP short header (2 bytes)
 ICMP Unreachable IP short header (2 bytes)
 ICMP Unreachable IP short header (1 bytes)
 ICMP Unreachable IP short header (2 bytes)

 I really need your help!

Thanks
HBA