[Snort-users] WinSnort and MSSQL Problem

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Wed Dec 31 12:52:02 EST 2003

Ok, don't get literal on me now :) I was ONLY referring to the 'Run as
Service' problem. In the future I guess I better be a little more specific.

Kindest regards,

The WINSNORT.com Management Team
mailto:support at ...9077...
Website: http://www.winsnort.com