[Snort-users] Flexresp2 installation and configuration Problem

Jeff Nathan jeff at ...950...
Wed Dec 31 11:40:00 EST 2003

When Flexresp2 is ready for public consumption, the README.FLEXRESP2
(which I wrote with painful detail) will provide all the information
you need.

Until then, don't use flexresp2.

- -Jeff