[Snort-users] WinSnort and MSSQL Problem

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Wed Dec 31 09:36:03 EST 2003

This particular problem is fixed in the files located @ CodeCraft
Consultants and WINSNORT.com.

Lets face it I've been around Snort for over 3 years and every version that
has been released has had some sort of bug in it. Bugs are always there,
especially when you are talking about one program serving many platforms.

Kindest regards,

The WINSNORT.com Management Team
mailto:support at ...9077...
Website: http://www.winsnort.com