[Snort-users] WinSnort and MSSQL Problem

Brice B nesta at ...10862...
Tue Dec 30 23:09:03 EST 2003

Uso,

 Pretty interesting.. I'd be very happy to hear about your results w/
MSSQL vs. MySQL under ACID. Of course you could always try MySQL v4
performace also
Please post if you ever get the *bug* worked out <<pretty bold statement
about NOT having ANY bugs >>

Regards,

 Brice Burgess - iCEBURG