[Snort-users] WinSnort and MSSQL Problem

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Tue Dec 30 15:45:03 EST 2003

Chris,

Can you furnish the fixes to Brian so he can add them to Snort.org? It
doesn't make much sense to have 2.0.6 available on Snort.org if it's broke.

The Windows binaries can always be found as an alternate to Snort.org on:

CodeCraft Consultants: http://www.codecraftconsultants.com

WINSNORT.com: http://www.winsnort.com

Kindest regards,

The WINSNORT.com Management Team