[Snort-users] IDS

Matthew L. McCarty matthew at ...10792...
Mon Dec 29 13:29:04 EST 2003

It works great and very adaptable to any environment I have put it in.  I can
honestly say I have never had a bad experience with Snort -- bad experiences
getting ISP's to react swiftly to issues that Snort notices but that is it.