[Snort-users] Access is denied

Takisha Harper TakishaHarper at ...10816...
Tue Dec 23 11:14:01 EST 2003

Every time I try to run a switch via the command line for mysql I keep
getting an error saying access is denied.
Can anyone assist me with this.

Confidentiality Notices
The information contained in this transmission may include confidential
information and is intended for the personal and confidential use of the
named recipient only.  Such information may be protected by applicable State
and Federal laws from this disclosure or unauthorized use.  If the reader of
this transmission or any accompanying information is not the named
recipient, such reader is hereby notified that any disclosure, review,
discussion, copying, or taking any action in reliance on the contents of
this transmission is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately.