[Snort-users] ERROR /etc/snort/snort.eth1.conf (88):

Mike Philip mikephilipx at ...131...
Tue Dec 23 07:53:02 EST 2003

I found the link below via google and tried to contact
the contributors for more info w/o success.

http://archives.neohapsis.com/archives/snort/2003-10/0290.html

I have exactly the same error. When I do a 'wc -l'
on etc/snort/snort.eth1 it says the file only has 75
lines.  But the error references line 88.  I can't
seem to figure out which signature I should disable.
Please help.

I have 1852 signatures I recently downloaded the
rules.  RedHat 9.0 with Snort 2.0.2.

Thanks in advance.