[Snort-users] Acid access problem!

Mark Fagan r00t at ...10564...
Mon Dec 22 00:41:01 EST 2003

Hey Lsderio,

Chances are you either installed Acid from some manual on the Internet and
dont remember the username or password, can you confirm if this is the case.

The second possibility is, your proxy server is asking for authentication so
as you can connect to this host.

When you get the authentication box, what is the Realm name ?

Cheers

Mark