[Snort-users] ACID - PHP

Jerry Shenk jshenk at ...514...
Sun Dec 21 19:04:01 EST 2003

Have you managed to get this working?  I had a bugger of a time tracking
down what I needed...I ended up installing
libpng-devel-1.2.2-16.i386.rpm and that seemed to fix it.  I'm not 100%
sure that's the only thing needed to fix it as I haven't done a full
install since coming up with that 'solution' but I think so.  BTW, I've
taking to following the instructions at
http://www.internetsecurityguru.com/documents.  The pdf file there has
been awesome in getting Snort/MySQL/ACID/Apache/PHP working flawlessly.

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Mike
Koponick
Sent: Wednesday, December 17, 2003 5:33 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] ACID - PHP

Hello all,

I'm using RH 9.0 and am having a bit of trouble. I'm getting the
following message when trying to graph charts. I have reinstalled
everything (PHP,JPGRAPH,HTTPD, etc) and am at a loss. I have compiled
PHP with the --with-gd, except that it complained that it needed to a
directory, which I gave.

Checking for graphing lib in '/www/htdocs/jpgraph-1.11/src/jpgraph.php'
PHP ERROR: PHP build incomplete: the prerequisite GD support required to
generate graphs was not built into PHP. Please recompile PHP with the
necessary library (--with-gd)

Thanks in advance,

Mike