[Snort-users] flow and flow-portscan in Snort 2.1

Matthew L. McCarty matthew at ...10792...
Fri Dec 19 09:41:01 EST 2003

I have the brand new shiny snort 2.1 installed and everything seems to be
working great -- except one thing.  I can't seem to find out where the
portscan data is logged to the hard drive. I looked at the new Snort
documentation and it gives no indication either. And from the documentation
it doesn't give any instruction on how to set your own file as the old
portscan preprocessor used to allow.

So does anybody have some advice for me on this?

By the way -- I have your basic Snort,Acid, SnortConsole installed.

--
Matthew L. McCarty