[Snort-users] Snort Database

Joshua R. Jones josh.jones at ...10778...
Wed Dec 17 07:38:00 EST 2003

Hi. We are running Snort on OpenBSD with MYSQL. Currently the sensor and
the database are running on the same computer(we have multiple servers).
We are looking at combining moving over to a single database server due
to performance issues (separate from the sensors). What would the best
SQL server to use? IS it possible to use unix sensors with MSSQL? If we
need to purchase software please let me know. I would rather consolidate
to something we already have running. Thanks.

--Josh--

---------------------
Joshua R. Jones, ISS
Siskiyou County Sheriff/Jail