[Snort-users] Upgrading Snortalog.pl v1.9 to v2.0.0???

jérémy chartier jeremy.chartier at ...953...
Tue Dec 16 11:09:01 EST 2003

Hi,

In fact, your problem comes from 2.0 snortalog release. TK is activate
by default and
apparently, you don't have the Tk libraries.

I propose you to edit snortalog.pl and comment the line which load TK
module. Do like this :
# Graphical Tool Kit Librairies
#use Tk; $TK = 1;                    # use Tk for using GUI
#use Tk::NoteBook; $TK = 2;        # use Tk::NoteBook for using GUI

Jérémy