[Snort-users] MySQL Connection Dropping

adam_peterson at ...10608... adam_peterson at ...10608...
Fri Dec 12 10:06:01 EST 2003

I've tried everything and I'm totally stuck.  I have 3 remote sensors that
are operating over nearly identical WAN links.  1 of them NEVER loses
connection to MySQL but 2 of them do fairly consistently.  Is this getting
logged anywhere that I could check to see what might be happening?  I
don't think it's a lack of connectivity or any kind of interruption.

Adam Peterson | Senior WAN Engineer | SPL WorldGroup |
adam_peterson at ...10608... | +1.415.357.4787