[Snort-users] a couple of questions

Giannakis Eleftherios legian at ...10737...
Fri Dec 12 00:02:01 EST 2003

Ok, it seems I haven't put my question properly...
I was wondering about how to secure TCP port 2525 which is open in the server (snort agent+snortcenter+acid+mysqld+apache) and not through pc's running snort.So I can rephrase my question about securing the "miniserv" which listens in TCP port 2525 and whether it could be compiled with libwrap support so as to be "secured" from the hosts.allow file.
Thanks again for the answers and sorry for the incorrect placement of the questions.. :(