[Snort-users] FW: Snortsnarf: First_Last undefined

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Thu Dec 11 20:05:01 EST 2003

One thing, Snortsnarf is no longer being developed as Silicon Defense has
moved away from Snort and any Snort based products. They are now focusing
all their efforts on a new Worm Containment device call CounterMalice that
is designed specifically for the enterprise.

Anyway, Use 'ActivePerl 5.6.1.635' as this was the lat version I found to
work with Snortsnarf.

Kindest regards,

The WINSNORT.com Management Team
mailto:support at ...9077...