[Snort-users] FW: Snortsnarf: First_Last undefined

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Thu Dec 11 18:09:02 EST 2003

What version of Perl are you using?

You might want to go to www.WINSNORT.com and grab the guide and see if you
missed something. As far as I know Snortsnarf only works with the version of
Perl that is linked in the guide.

Kindest regards,

The WINSNORT.com Management Team
mailto:support at ...9077...