[Snort-users] Snort 1.8.7 does not log anything (OS: SuSE 8.1)

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Thu Dec 11 08:55:03 EST 2003

Ok, well its old and outdated so any questions for help may not get the
attention that it should. There will be a LOT of help in the archives, just
Google :).

Kindest regards,

The WINSNORT.com Management Team
mailto:support at ...9077...