[Snort-users] Snort deamon mode packet drop's statistic

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Thu Dec 11 08:49:05 EST 2003

The only way to do this in Windows is to run Snort in a command window then
hit CTRL/C to exit.

I thought if you were running Snort in daemon mode on UNIX that there was no
way to see those native Snort stats?

Kindest regards,

The WINSNORT.com Management Team
mailto:support at ...9077...