[Snort-users] Snort Sensor Hardware

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Wed Dec 10 13:22:02 EST 2003

What.... Signatures are being held back so Sourcefires customers will have
them first, weeks ahead of the rest of us! I don't think that's true, is it?

What kind of other goodies are we talking about here?

There is a LOT of other vendors out there so choose wisely. You hate to
spend all that money on something you might not like, or doesn't fill the
job requirements.  There are some companies that have Demo sensors they will
ship to try before you buy.

I also hear that Demarc has a new line of Sentarus sensors. Do your homework
if you are in the market for a pre-loaded sensor.

Kindest regards,

The WINSNORT.com Management Team
mailto:support at ...9077...
Website: http://www.winsnort.com