[Snort-users] Snort Sensor Hardware

Jason Alexander lists at ...9901...
Wed Dec 10 11:16:03 EST 2003

Hello all,

I was looking for some recomendation for hard to put snort sensors.
Were looking for something in a 1 or 2U form factor to put in our
core network rooms.  The interface will be Gig fiber but most of the
links don't do more then about 30-40 Mbit/second.

In googling I did find this vendor selling a Snort machine
but it doesn't look like anything special.  Just a dual processor with
a lot of snort software installed on it.

http://eracks.com/products/Network%20Servers/config?sku=SNORT&session=34407095248877224

Anyone have any recomendation on hardware.

Thanks
Jason