[Snort-users] RE:RE: [Snort-users] FW:[Snort-users] RE: slashes in SQL statement a problem?

wfz at ...7588... wfz at ...7588...
Thu Dec 4 11:58:03 EST 2003

OK, Mike (Steele), Morpheus @ Winsnort.com told me exactly the same.

I didn´t follow your guide exactly, because I had most of the software already installed.
- you sound angry, don´t you? :) -

But you´re right:
Alpha releases SHOULD NOT be used in any production environment.
I´ve changed to WinPcap 3.0
Regards.

-- Mensaje Original --
Enviado por: Michael Steele <michaels at ...9077...>
Fecha: 04/12/2003 19:30:24
Para: <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Título: RE: [Snort-users] FW:[Snort-users] RE: slashes in SQL statement a problem?

OK,

Now if you would have followed my guide using the included files you may not
have had all these problems :)

But maybe you would have, the important thing is that it is working.

NOTICE: WFZ has installed an ALPHA version of WinPcap. Do NOT run over to
their site and install this! It is and should be treated as ALPHA and NOT
for a production environment!

Cheers...

-The WINSNORT.com Management Team
 mailto:support at ...9077...