[Snort-users] FW:[Snort-users] RE: slashes in SQL statement a problem?

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Thu Dec 4 11:32:03 EST 2003

OK,

Now if you would have followed my guide using the included files you may not
have had all these problems :)

But maybe you would have, the important thing is that it is working.

NOTICE: WFZ has installed an ALPHA version of WinPcap. Do NOT run over to
their site and install this! It is and should be treated as ALPHA and NOT
for a production environment!

Cheers...

-The WINSNORT.com Management Team
 mailto:support at ...9077...