[Snort-users] Snort on OpenBSD -- finding mysqlclient library

dlbox at ...5068... dlbox at ...5068...
Thu Dec 4 09:21:06 EST 2003

Thanks for the reply. I may try that.
Since I am running 4.0.16 for the server, would running the older client from ports cause any problems? Or would I have to go install the older server from ports too?

The only reason I stayed away from the version from ports is because I know this DB is going to grow large and I wanted it to live in /var (75GB partition) instead of /usr, which is the data dir for the OBSD ports version of mysql server.

Sorry if this is viewed as OT. I will keep further emails confined to those who reply.