[Snort-users] MYSQL Error on Windows XP snort install

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Wed Dec 3 07:26:04 EST 2003

Tim,

If Linux is your preferred OS then by all means use that, why mess with
something that is problematic.

> maybe just give up on the windows load and stick with linux.... : )

Cheers...

-The WINSNORT.com Management Team
 mailto:support at ...9077...
 Website: http://www.winsnort.com