[Snort-users] MYSQL Error on Windows XP snort install

Michael Steele michaels at ...9077...
Wed Dec 3 07:24:07 EST 2003

The guide works and has been evolving for over two years. I just went
through the complete setup last night using the guide and it worked perfect
on my system. There has to be something you are missing.

I don't cut and paste commands because it can cause problems. I use
Administrator access for the complete install. I used a fresh install of XP
with NTFS.

I see a few of these and I have no idea why that particular error happens.

Cheers...

-The WINSNORT.com Management Team
 mailto:support at ...9077...
 Website: http://www.winsnort.com