[Snort-users] Reporting - Network Analyzers

James M. Driskell jdriskell at ...8221...
Tue Dec 2 13:32:02 EST 2003

Checkout the article in May 2003 SysAdmin on "Intergrating Nessus with
MySQL".

Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net
[mailto:snort-users-admin at lists.sourceforge.net] On Behalf Of Mike Koponick
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 10:58 AM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Reporting - Network Analyzers

I know this is off topic, but I thought who would know more than anyone
else which Network Analysis tool is the best than Snort users!

I like Nessus it works very nice however the reporting functions are not
what I am looking for.

Does anyone know of a tool (open source, of course) that does a good job
of analyzing the network and has a nice reporting function?

Thanks in advance,

Mike