[Snort-users] Reporting - Network Analyzers

jon baer security at ...9153...
Tue Dec 2 11:05:01 EST 2003

ntop ---

http://www.ntop.org/overview.html

- jon

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mike Koponick" <mike at ...7385...>
To: <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Sent: Tuesday, December 02, 2003 1:58 PM
Subject: [Snort-users] Reporting - Network Analyzers

I know this is off topic, but I thought who would know more than anyone
else which Network Analysis tool is the best than Snort users!

I like Nessus it works very nice however the reporting functions are not
what I am looking for.

Does anyone know of a tool (open source, of course) that does a good job
of analyzing the network and has a nice reporting function?

Thanks in advance,

Mike