[Snort-users] Re: [Snort-devel] Available for download?

Brian bmc at ...950...
Thu Aug 21 16:54:10 EDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 02:23:26PM -0500, Vkmobile wrote:
> Is ultraSnort/RMA/... (from sourcefire) available for download?
> What about the src download of the countersnipe IDS/IPS?

Snort is Snort is Snort.  There is no ultraSnort AFAIK.

RNA is not based on snort.  Its a seperate product and isn't GPLed.

> Would it be a good idea to make these and other such Snort(GPL) based
> products available for src-download from snort.org?

I make available whats sent to me.  Snort & snort-inline are available
on snort.org.

As far as I know, Countersnipe is just snort-inline, which is already
available on snort.org.

-brian