[Snort-users] FlexResp (WITH ATTACHMENT NOW)

Jeff Nathan jeff at ...950...
Mon Aug 11 15:46:07 EDT 2003

This problem is the result of a multiline C preprocessor constant.

It looks as though you're using a version of GCC newer than 3.1 (I'll
bet some money on it).

If you want to fix this, simply remove lines 88 and 89 from libnet.h
and add a terminating doublequote (") at the end of line 87.

Just as a reminder to anyone reading this, always consult the BUGS file
before reporting a bug in Snort.

- -Jeff