[Snort-users] snortsam & snort start script?

Pacheco, Michael F. MPacheco at ...6219...
Mon Aug 11 09:16:03 EDT 2003

Hi All,

Does anybody have a snort start script that integrates snortsam into it.  I
know that snortsam has to start before snort and needs a few seconds to
complete its start and test connect to the configured firewall before snort
starts.

I'll try writing my own script if I can't get one, but I'm not to good with
shell scripting - or course any suggestions would always be welcomed.

Thanks,

Mike