[Snort-users] Help with Hogwash on OpenBSD

JOE & ANGIE ajtamayo at ...8649...
Wed Apr 30 12:00:06 EDT 2003

Hey,

I'm back first time user on OpenBSD.  Want to install Hogwash in my OpenBSD
box.  Is it worth it?  Is there any documentation I can get on how to
install the latest version on hogwash.  Already have Snort 2.0.0 running in
my OpenBSD box.  Do I need anything else to get hogwash to run.  Downloaded
the latest version for hogwash and went to there website.  Could not find
any documentation on how to install hogwash.

Please help me.

Many Thanks
Joe
---