[Snort-users] Question on /var/log/snort directory

Slighter, Tim tslighter at ...5174...
Tue Apr 29 15:32:04 EDT 2003

it might be possible that the stream4 in your snort.conf has "keepstats"
enabled??

-----Original Message-----
From: stormshadow [mailto:storm-shadow at ...5068...]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2003 2:47 PM
To: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: [Snort-users] Question on /var/log/snort directory

I was hoping someone could explain some things to me about this
directory.

I have 4 subdirectories (named after the 4 computers' IPs in my lan) in
the /var/log/snort directory. Within each directory is something
similar to this stuff:

TCP:1202-139
TCP:1239-80

the list goes on and on for each IP. Any ideas?
Thanks