[Snort-users] Snort Filtering

Michale michale at ...9068...
Tue Apr 29 15:12:07 EDT 2003

Hello,

OK, it sounds like logging EVERYTHING might not be a wise approach.
:^)

I did (and am again) using the newest RULES downloaded from snort.org.

So, maybe the approach I am looking is to have it use THAT ruleset,
but then put in domains and IPs that I want it to log activity from...

Is that a similiar procedure to the one of NOT logging specified
domains and IPs??

                   Michale

--

Best regards,
 Michale                            mailto:michale at ...9068...