[Snort-users] Re: setting up a mirroring port at switch

smitha rao meetsmithahv at ...131...
Mon Apr 28 23:57:05 EDT 2003

Hi Shashank,
 Thanx , the information is really helpful...I was
using a IBM switch..but now i replaced it with hub..As
we are doing experimental project.. it helped me to
test snort.
 Now i am testing snort with prelude..I am using snort
as NIDS in prelude.
       Do u have any idea about the architecture of
snort, how it work?
 If u have any information plz... send me..That'll be
helpful to me.
                  Thank you
                             smitha h v

--- Shashank Bhide <shashank at ...9016...>