[Snort-users] Tutorial on Bpf filters

twig les twigles at ...131...
Mon Apr 28 10:17:05 EDT 2003

Aside from the tcpdump manpage, there is also Northcutt's
"Network Intrusion Detection" book, which I have recommended to
so many ppl for so many reasons that I should just include a
link to it as my signature.  Very helpful book, especially since
there aren't very many in this arena, unlike most other areas of
security which have 100s of books that reiterate the same stuff
over and over.

=====