[Snort-users] Problem logging to postgres

Roger D. Vargas roger at ...8999...
Fri Apr 25 11:02:15 EDT 2003

On 25 Apr 2003, Frank Knobbe wrote:

> > A question, should I disable logging to file in the command line to enable
> > output plugin or something? Every time i start snort i got this:
> >  command line overrides rules file alert plugin!
>
> uhm, yes. If you use logging/output configs in the command line, they
> will override the snort.conf. Specify your log file in snort.conf in
> addition to the db, and you should be in good shape.
Then that should be the problem (Im awaiting some suspicious activity to
confirm it). It must be clearly stated in the docs or FAQ, I think.

--
Roger D. Vargas, MSCE (Minesweeper and Solitaire Certified Expert)
ICQ: 117641572

y se considera que est? limpio.