[Snort-users] Problem logging to postgres

Roger D. Vargas roger at ...8999...
Fri Apr 25 10:11:11 EDT 2003

On 25 Apr 2003, Frank Knobbe wrote:

> On Fri, 2003-04-25 at 10:45, Roger D. Vargas wrote:
>
> Can you log in by hand (with psql) using the snort account and do things
> like "\dp" and "select * from sensor;" ?
Yes I can.
A question, should I disable logging to file in the command line to enable
output plugin or something? Every time i start snort i got this:
 command line overrides rules file alert plugin!

--
Roger D. Vargas, MSCE (Minesweeper and Solitaire Certified Expert)
ICQ: 117641572

y se considera que est? limpio.