[Snort-users] Problem logging to postgres

Roger D. Vargas roger at ...8999...
Fri Apr 25 08:27:14 EDT 2003

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Roger D. Vargas wrote:

> On 24 Apr 2003, Frank Knobbe wrote:
>
> >           - First create a user - for this example we will use
> > "snortusr"
> >           - now grant the right privileges for that user
> >           > grant INSERT,SELECT on snort.* to snortusr at ...274...;
> On my postgres this causes Parse error near .
> Im recreating all tables and permissions now to try again.
After recreating all tables, in both postgres and musql, seems that i cant
get it working.

--
Roger D. Vargas, MSCE (Minesweeper and Solitaire Certified Expert)
ICQ: 117641572

y se considera que est? limpio.