[Snort-users] Problem logging to postgres

Roger D. Vargas roger at ...8999...
Fri Apr 25 07:19:28 EDT 2003

On 24 Apr 2003, Frank Knobbe wrote:

>           - First create a user - for this example we will use
> "snortusr"
>           - now grant the right privileges for that user
>           > grant INSERT,SELECT on snort.* to snortusr at ...274...;
On my postgres this causes Parse error near .
Im recreating all tables and permissions now to try again.

--
Roger D. Vargas, MSCE (Minesweeper and Solitaire Certified Expert)
ICQ: 117641572

y se considera que est? limpio.