AW: [Snort-users] Test data logs available?

Poppi, Sandro Sandro.Poppi at ...3316...
Fri Apr 25 01:49:12 EDT 2003

Hi Melissa,

You might have a look at the honeynet's homepage www.honeynet.org where
there are some very interesting dumps available provided for the "Scan of
the Month". Although they're in pcap format you can feed snort with it and
generate alerts in any format snort supports.

Just my $0.02

HTH,
Sandro