[Snort-users] Problem logging to postgres

Frank Knobbe fknobbe at ...652...
Thu Apr 24 10:44:13 EDT 2003

On Thu, 2003-04-24 at 11:46, Frank Knobbe wrote:
> Here is what my table looks like:
>                        Access privileges for database "snort"
>  Schema |               Table                | Access privs (sanitized)
>  public | data                               | {=,snort=ar

BTW: This was a first attempt to nailing down SQL perms. My main concern
were INSERTs and UPDATEs. The SELECT priv can probably be removed on
several tables such as data. There seem to be a handful table Snort
needs to read, but data apparently not. So permission could be further
tightened.

Regards,
Frank