[Snort-users] Problem logging to postgres

Roger D. Vargas roger at ...8999...
Thu Apr 24 09:07:04 EDT 2003

On Thu, 24 Apr 2003, Emmanuel Dardaine wrote:

> Hi Roger,
>
> I'm using Postgres without any problem. The only issue I've been facing was
> due to the username to access the DB. I created specific Postgres users,
> granted the rights (select, insert) as specified in documentation, but I was
> still unable to make it run properly. I finally turned back to postgres
> user, and had it working fine. Since we're in a hurry on that project, I'll
> let run Snort with that user.
I tried, but it doesnt work anyway. Ill have to go back to 1.9 and try
postgres support in that version.

--
Roger D. Vargas, MSCE (Minesweeper and Solitaire Certified Expert)
ICQ: 117641572

y se considera que est? limpio.