[Snort-users] upgrading snort version

David Alonso De La Vega Tapage delavegad at ...7768...
Thu Apr 24 06:30:06 EDT 2003

Step by step  mmm  I don't know ..

But ..  I thing is simple ..   make a backup  of your  working snort ..
  download the new version and rules ..  compile .. configure .. and do
it .. !

Maybe more details about your system be good .. !