[Snort-users] Problem logging to postgres

Roger D. Vargas roger at ...8999...
Thu Apr 24 04:29:13 EDT 2003

I installed and configured snort 2 and it correctly works logging to a
file (var/log/snort/alert). But i tried to enable postgres support to use
ACID and I got no logs to database. I fixed all permisions in tables and
set the output with these options
output database: log, postgresql, user=snortusr dbname=snort host=192.168.1.1

I got lots of info logged to alert file, but nothing to the database, but
i cant see any error report accesing to tables.
I disabled binary logging, but anyway tables are empty.
Somebody can give me an idea about how to fix it?

--
Roger D. Vargas, MSCE (Minesweeper and Solitaire Certified Expert)
ICQ: 117641572

y se considera que est? limpio.