[Snort-users] upgrading snort version

Rajagopal, Sriram(TSD) Sriram_Rajagopal at ...8973...
Wed Apr 23 21:49:08 EDT 2003

Hi all,

can anyone let me know where can i get a detailed step by step method for
upgrading snort version. I need to upgrade from 1.8.6 to snort 2.0

thanks.

Confidential:  This electronic message and all contents contain information
from Syntel, Inc. which may be privileged, confidential or otherwise
protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the
addressee only. If you are not the addressee, any disclosure, copy,
distribution or use of the contents of this message is prohibited.  If you
have received this electronic message in error, please notify the sender
immediately and destroy the original message and all copies.