[Snort-users] Snort 2.0 as a Windows Service??

Michael Steele michaels at ...155...
Wed Apr 23 09:06:24 EDT 2003

Erek,

How can you tell he has two output database plugins?

In my documentation it specifies two output database lines. 0ne is alert
and the other is log.

If he is using my docs, leave in both line, but make sure the syntax is
correct. I'm assuming he has failed to properly setup the users in the
database.

He can also execute his run line with a -T at the end but most likely
won't get much more information. He can also check the Application log
and see what it's reporting.

-Michael
 mailto:michaels at ...155...
 Silicon Defense - The Cyber-War Defense Company
 Website: http://www.silicondefense.com